A Little About Us...

Welcome to our blog! We are a family of 19 angels in our first ever year of school at Elm Park School, Pakuranga, Auckland in New Zealand (Aotearoa)! We love rainbows, puzzles, discovering new games on our ipads and story writing! We hope you enjoy strolling through our blog and please do leave us a comment and suggestions of what you'd like to see!

Thursday 9 May 2013

Mother's Day!


Here are our Mother's Day cards. We used cupcake wrappers for the petal of the flower. We made cards for Mums, Grannies and Sisters.









10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Room 5! I'm sure your mothers will love receiving these for Mother's Day. Well done :)

Anonymous said...

AMAZING WORK! I loved the way you used cupcake holders as your petals! I'm sure your Mum or Grannies will love these gifts!

---
~Catherine

Kelly F said...

Hi Room 5,
I really like your mothers day cards and we think the way you made it with the cupcake wrappers was a really good idea!
From,
Room 12 :o)

Unknown said...

Hello lovely Room 5 students,
I love your beautiful Mother's Day cards! What lucky mothers, grandmothers and aunties!
From
Mrs Nunes

Unknown said...

Hi Room 5
Thank you for sharing your blog with me.
I enjoyed listening to your holiday stories. Look forward to hearing more.
From
Mrs Gray

Unknown said...

Thank you for sending your comment, Catherine. We look forward to seeing more comments from you! And we cannot wait to see your blog!

Unknown said...

Thank you Mrs Gray for your comment! It will be fun to read more comments from you! Please keep visiting our blog!

Anonymous said...

Wow!
I love your cards! They are every creative!
I wish I was in your class making those cards for your mum!!! :)

~Sophia (your wet day monitor! ^.^)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Your mums would love them[I know I would]There awesome!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
I am so blown away from your mothers day cards i know your mummy's and grannies also aunties will be touched. keep up the amazing work room 5 i can't wait to see more!