A Little About Us...

Welcome to our blog! We are a family of 19 angels in our first ever year of school at Elm Park School, Pakuranga, Auckland in New Zealand (Aotearoa)! We love rainbows, puzzles, discovering new games on our ipads and story writing! We hope you enjoy strolling through our blog and please do leave us a comment and suggestions of what you'd like to see!

Thursday 2 May 2013

Making Pizzas!

On the second last day of Term 1, we buddied up with our fellow Year 1s in Room 7 and made pizzas! 

We had lots of delicious ingredients to choose from: tomato AND barbecue sauces, pineapple, bacon, ham, cheese...yum yum yum! Is your mouth watering yet? You can see our pictures here!

 

Leave us a comment and tell us what your favourite pizza is, we would love to know!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My favourite pizza is Meatlover's with extra BBQ sauce! Yum

Anonymous said...

LUCKY! I wish I was in your classroom to make AND eat pizzas! Watching the video made me HUNGRY!
Make sure when you make pizzas please save me some!!!
----
~ Catherine

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I loved the photos and watching them made me super hungry! My favourite pizza is Pepperoni pizza. It is delicious!

Anonymous said...

That was a awesome video. I love pizza!!!!!! My fav is Meatlover's. Could you make me a pizza? [I want you to make me a pizza cause i am bad at making pizza]

Anonymous said...

Yum! you guys are so lucky you guys are making me hungry just looking at the photos. My favourite pizza is meat lover's! Yum

Anonymous said...

Lucky, Lucky, LUCKY!
You guys are very lucky to be able to make pizzas! I'm getting hungry now... !!!
If you want to know what my favourite pizza flavor is???
Mine is HAWAIIAN! Yummy right?

~Sophia